"Heaven is a discotheque"

Thursday, June 23, 2005

crash dive: cash drive: crashed drive

Poets! Apologies for the tardy e-invites to the rest of y'all. Our 'puter crashed. Randy was beside himself. Sadie was all over both of us: WHAT? WHAT? Allie was her pissy narcissistic self: Can I sit on the shelf formerly occupied by that gray tower thing?

Crossing our fingers that the Bucknell tech folks can restore/revive our Dell. Photos are in that weird limbo: they're "in" the computer but, recalcitrant beast, it ain't sayin' nothing.

No, wait: some photos are still in the digital cam. I'll see what I can do.

Missing all y'all. Check in, sound off, give a mighty Hee-Haw salute from yer corner of the Yew Ess Ay.

-Ronster

1 Comments:

  • The computer is still spazzing out on us. What a bother! At least it has stayed up this time long enough for us to march our files onto backup disks. Which we'll now do regularly (he hopes). I loaded a whizzload of pictures onto my campus netspace last night, and will try to open, resize, and post several over the next week as I continue cleaning out/ moving out of my old shared office. . . My *new* shared office should be ready soon (I think); I'll be bopping between Carnegie and Roberts this fall, with Friday pilgrimages down to the Poetry Center for West Branch biz. Anyway, I think I've meandered off topic, and shall close.

    By Blogger Ron, at 6/28/2005 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home