"Heaven is a discotheque"

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I've been gifted a grubby hurricane

First tropical storm of the season (actually I think one hit while I was away at PoCamp). I got to climb over a felled tree during an errand this morning on campus. The power only blinked once, or twice last night. This is just a preview for this weekend's carnage. Hopefully, New Orleans will be spared for this Halloween's decadent and wanton reunion.
What else is there in the land of Cajun Darkness™? Well, humidity is one thing. The fragility of reunion. One new poem. Misunderstanding. Cabaret. Corona, with lime. Swimming. And a sweet job that allows me to be paid, more or less, for reading books and wasting time on the Internet. And Allegorical Content.
The only real tragedy, on the scale of things, is that we aren't suspended anymore.
This is yours,
CL, Imagiste

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home