"Heaven is a discotheque"

Friday, July 01, 2005

Photos, More Excitement & Mr. Moonlight, Where Are You?

Hey everyone!

I have posted photos from the 2005 Seminar to my blog: http://alauchter.blogspot.com/. It's hot as hell (98) here in Houston and I miss you all and the mild weather of the big PA. As I told Kristin earlier, people just DO NOT GET sayings like "comment vas-tu?" O Cajun Man, Where Art Thou?

Side Note: ALEX QUINLAN -- I don't have your contact info and I need you to sign a release form at some point in the near future for Finishing Line Press. I posted the photo on my blog (scroll down) that I'm going to use. XOXOXOX for you and your lovely photography skills.

Anyway, I hope you will all leave me posts and yummy messages.

Love,

Amanda Auchter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home