"Heaven is a discotheque"

Saturday, May 27, 2006

How I wish I were anticipating Lewisburg's lovely lamps again...

I've fallen into cyber-disrepair (although I am a bit of a facebook junky). I admit.

I am working on my thesis, which will tenatively be about Cajun mysticism, music, and the little way. I am into transforming dance halls into abattoirs.

Living in a post-Apocalyptic city is not so bad right now. Although the weather is once more volatile. Sure there are pockets of desparation and destruction, but I thankfully live in the "sliver by the river" or "bubble." Linda and I will move away from this mess with a pre-emptive evacuation to Paris for the Fall Semester.

I wonder what our year is doing now, whether it still abides by the virtue of wanton behavior.

Oh and Chicago was beautiful.

3 Comments:

  • Chris! *Please* send me your address. Now. Before your next cigarette.

    By Blogger Ron, at 6/01/2006 4:07 PM  

  • Me? I don't smoke, me...

    Mon addres:

    7215 South Claiborne Avenue Apt B
    New Orleans, Louisiana 70125.

    This will be current until I leave the country in September. Then, hopefully, my address will be in Montparnasse, Paris, France.

    Oh, I update my livejournal frequently and publicly. Its address is http://boythatyouloved.livejournal.com.

    By Blogger christopher lirette, at 6/03/2006 9:16 PM  

  • Chris -- I'm so glad you posted and will be checking your live journal. I miss the Lewisburg lights. My husband & I might make a trek to Lewisburg sometime late this summer. Glad you are well. Jealous of France. Bon voyage.

    By Blogger Amanda Auchter, at 6/04/2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home