"Heaven is a discotheque"

Sunday, August 28, 2005

exit strategy

I'm all disco. I am riding the storm in Jax, MS with my girlfriend and her family. It will only be a category two when it hits. New Orleans, on the other hand may have a harder time for wear, with what--twenty foot storm surge could mean twenty big ones of water in the city for what could be weeks, but who knows for sure. There are something like 100 grand in the superdome right now, and probably some that haven't left. If you have a direct line to God or whatever you like, please give him my regards and maybe a teensy plea to spare the prodigal city.

Thanks for your thoughts Amanda, and those of you who've called. It means enormous.

I'll update in the aftermath.

Yours
-CL, Imagiste

1 Comments:

  • Chris:
    I haven't been able to get through to you in the last few days (all circuits busy and all that), but I hope you and your family are safe & don't have too much damage to deal with. Amrageddon weather, I tell you! My thoughts are with you and your fair city.

    X
    Sarah

    By Blogger Sarah, at 8/29/2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home